Inflows into a quant index-linked wealth management product run by China Minsheng Bank have almost hit $600 million, indicating that interest in such investments has not been dimmed by the ban on offering explicit guarantees.
The Minsheng Macro 1 index was launched by CMBC’s asset management unit in partnership with Societe Generale last December. The multi-asset index uses a quantitative strategy to determine signals for when to trade. It is said to be one of the first so-called signal indexes
- Libor leaders: how seven firms are tackling the transition
- Libor leaders: ABP crafts blueprint for corporate Libor switch
- Warrants issuers battle algo predators in Hong Kong
- Libor replacement: a modelling framework for in-arrears term rates
- Swaps data: a new era of competition in interest rate futures