The International Swaps and Derivatives Association is facing a pushback against its plan to become the brains trust behind a global scheme that could drive changes to the way Europe classifies products in derivatives trades.
Last week, the Financial Stability Board published responses to its second consultation on unique product identifier (UPI) governance, a key part of reforms to improve transparency in trade reporting agreed by the G20 at the Pittsburgh Summit in 2009. Many hope the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?