Alexandre Antonov will join Danske Bank as a chief analyst in August after fewer than two years at Standard Chartered.
The position will put Antonov, who was named Risk’s quant of the year in 2016, in the bank’s front office, conducting quantitative research predominantly on rates. The position will be in the bank’s New Technology Group. A spokesperson for Danske Bank confirmed the move.
At Standard Chartered in London, he was head of core modelling in the financial markets risk team until the
- Libor leaders: how seven firms are tackling the transition
- Libor leaders: ABP crafts blueprint for corporate Libor switch
- Warrants issuers battle algo predators in Hong Kong
- Libor replacement: a modelling framework for in-arrears term rates
- Swaps data: a new era of competition in interest rate futures