Outsourcing experts at banks say implementation of stricter regulatory standards on vendors would not affect how they manage their third-party relationships.
As largely unregulated start-ups enter the financial industry in growing numbers – in response to increased demand from banks for their services – regulators have begun to question whether vendors should fall under similar standards as the institutional clients they serve.
But greater regulation of third-party providers won’t reduce the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?