- Damian Matich, Global head of fraud analytics, NICE Actimize
- Michael Schidlow, Head of financial crime compliance and emerging risk audit development, HSBC
- Henry Jiang, Director, and head of fraud analytics, payment risk management and strategy, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Moderator: John Anderson, Contributing editor, Risk.net
Building a resilient fraud risk management framework can be a daunting task. Effective fraud risk management requires analytical tools, skills and capabilities to enable appropriate protection against constantly evolving and malicious fraud attacks – this can be a lot to cover.
This webinar examines how practitioners are approaching the use of analytics in fraud detection programs, and offers insight around best practice and tools being deployed in the industry.
The key topics discussed:
- Using agile analytics to fight rapidly shifting fraud attacks
- Combining vendor-based and ‘do-it-yourself’ analytics
- Key discussion points from sample use cases
- The benefits of agile analytics for fraud fighters