The head of rates at LCH Group, Michael Davie, is set to depart the clearing house later this year.
Davie, who has been in his latest role since July 2017, and has worked for LCH and its majority owner the London Stock Exchange Group in a variety of roles since 2010, is leaving to pursue “personal goals” and spend more time with his family, according to an internal memo. He is expected to formally depart in September.
Bruce Kellaway, global head of RepoClear, EquityClear and collateral at the
- Libor leaders: how seven firms are tackling the transition
- Libor leaders: ABP crafts blueprint for corporate Libor switch
- Warrants issuers battle algo predators in Hong Kong
- Libor replacement: a modelling framework for in-arrears term rates
- Swaps data: a new era of competition in interest rate futures