High-profile IT failures across financial firms have become increasingly common in recent years. The list of missteps – Barclays, Equifax, RBS, TSB, Visa – is lengthy and growing. Combined with the staggering level of prudential and conduct-related failures experienced by the financial system over the past decade, these incidents have naturally sparked great anger – both from the public and, increasingly, politicians.
In response, regulators are turning their attention to the theme of
- Libor leaders: how seven firms are tackling the transition
- Libor leaders: ABP crafts blueprint for corporate Libor switch
- Warrants issuers battle algo predators in Hong Kong
- Libor replacement: a modelling framework for in-arrears term rates
- Swaps data: a new era of competition in interest rate futures