The Bank of England (BoE) is set to release a report highlighting the importance of collaboration among financial firms in the face of evolving threats to their financial resilience – from cyber attacks to the failure of critical infrastructure providers.
Speaking at an industry event earlier this week, Prudential Regulation Authority deputy CEO Lyndon Nelson said the report, which is to be published “shortly”, will examine risks that “are unmanageable by firms individually” and that “lend
- Libor leaders: how seven firms are tackling the transition
- Libor leaders: ABP crafts blueprint for corporate Libor switch
- Warrants issuers battle algo predators in Hong Kong
- Libor replacement: a modelling framework for in-arrears term rates
- Swaps data: a new era of competition in interest rate futures