Members’ contributions to the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation’s default funds dropped 16% in the first quarter of 2019, to $22 billion, their lowest level since Q1 2018.
Total pre-funded required participant payments to the default fund of DTCC’s equity and debt division, the National Securities Clearing Corporation (NSCC), fell 7% to $6.3 billion in Q1 2019.
Contributions to the government securities division (GSD) default fund dropped 17% to $12.4 billion, and those to the mortgage
- Libor leaders: how seven firms are tackling the transition
- Libor leaders: ABP crafts blueprint for corporate Libor switch
- Warrants issuers battle algo predators in Hong Kong
- Libor replacement: a modelling framework for in-arrears term rates
- Swaps data: a new era of competition in interest rate futures