- Moderator: John Anderson, Contributing editor, Risk.net
- Mike MacDonagh, Director of content strategy, Wolters Kluwer
- Richard Snookes, Chief compliance officer, Sberbank CIB
- Samir Aksekar, Former executive director, JP Morgan
The regulatory landscape has become increasingly complex in the decade since the financial crisis. The world of regulation is constantly evolving and how organisations respond to and manage growing regulatory demands will be crucial to their future success. New regulation may be seen as a burden, but it also creates new opportunities.
This webinar examines best practices in designing and implementing strategies that meet regulatory expectations, offering solutions to the challenges organisations face in strengthening their governance, controls, practices and reporting.
Key topics discussed:
- How regulatory technology can help drive sustainable and effective change in regulatory challenges
- The best approaches for identifying relevant information and making reporting easier and more accurate
- How compliance frameworks can keep pace with regulatory change and conduct a rigorous assessment of compliance risk
- How market participants can provide the required transparency for regulators and their businesses alike
- How to enhance internal controls and create an effective culture of risk management and compliance.