On December 9th, join the debate with industry experts to discuss the implications of the EU bond issuance, how it impacts derivatives market, and what opportunities and challenges a relatively fast pace of new debt issuance has created for market participants.
Sign up to the webinar
• Overview of the overall program, the SURE scheme and Covid-19 impact
• Will the new green bonds set a new standard for the European ESG market?
• What impact will the „Next Generation EU-Bonds“ (NGEU) have on the European fixed income landscape
• Can the futures market support soon to be launched NGEU bonds?
• What would be the impact on trading volumes of existing European fixed income futures?
Financial institutions across Asia‑Pacific are grappling with fast-changing risks and digital transformation in their efforts against money launderers and financial criminals. Risk.net hosted a webinar in association with NICE Actimize to discuss the…
BlackRock’s co-head of risk discusses challenges facing firms today, including compliance and op risks
Panellists from JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and Tradeweb discuss "make or break" year for transition
Benchmark cessation could be announced this year, FCA official reveals – news that has moved the market